Just finished the announcement e-mail for the August updates. See over on the Project Support blog – http://blogs.technet.com/b/projectsupport/archive/2015/08/12/project-server-2010-and-2013-august-2015-pu-announcement.aspx. I also updated the full lists of fixes for all updates released since the start of both the 2010 and 2013 applications.
Some of my favourite fixes:
- We sorted out an issue with some changes in Firefox and Chrome that had blocked opening plans from PWA in Project Professional.
- Fixed a crash that could occur and stop status updates being applied to plans until a subsequent check out and check back in of a plan
- Added a new API to allow bulk update of project custom fields
- A few Visual Reports fixes in the 2013 client
- Some fixes for XML files around correct saving of calendars and better handling of complete milestones.
- And more…
Enjoy! And don’t forget – mainstream support ends for Project 2010 and Project Server 2010 this October 13th – so I hope you have your project plans for your move to Project 2013 or Project Online prepared!